About Bluegrass Leadership
Workplace bullying in Kentucky is serious business. We help you to understand bullying, and to create strategies to deal with those situations.
Angela M. Woodward is an expert in the field of Workplace Bullying, and has a passion to help employees and employers end this form of abuse.
Angela has been conducting leadership & team training for 25 years including serving as President of Leadership Kentucky. She has a B.S. Degree in Finance, an Associate Degree in Photography, and a Masters Degree in Public Administration.
Find out about the workshops Angela teaches which could transform the culture of your workplace,
Read articles about Workplace Bullying. Share them!
- Harvard: Charter Class, Master Class for Leadership Educators, Boston, MA
- Focused Conversations: Strategic Planning: Nashville, TN
- Myers-Briggs Certification: Otto Kroeger Associates, Virginia
- Facilitation: InterAction Associates, Boston, MA
- Graphic Facilitation: David Sibbet & Associates, San Francisco, CA
- Effecting Change: Center for Creative Leadership, Greensboro, NC
- Economic Development Institute: Graduate & Faculty, Norman, OK
- Six Hats Practical Thinking Methods Certification: APTT, Dallas, TX
- Trustee Leadership Development Certification: TLD, Indianapolis, IN
- Advanced Facilitation: Roger Schwarz & Associates, Chapel Hill, NC
- Appreciative Inquiry Certification: Company of Experts, Las Vegas, NV
- Facilitator Certification: Development Dimensions International, Pennsylvania
- Facilitator Certification: Achieve Global, Tampa, Florida
- Bob Pike Training Delivery Certification: San Diego, CA
- LERN Contract Sales Certification: Cleveland, Ohio
Angela M. Woodward